One thing I would like to note about India vs. America is their overwhelming acceptance of other culture without losing their own culture. A perfect example is Christmas. There are "Christmas" trees everywhere here, and they are not "Holiday" trees like in America. The people here do not get offended by another individual celebrating what they believe in. At home we are so worried about offending everyone we choose to give up our culture for a bland generic version to make everyone "happy" or more specifically, not un-happy.
Anyways, here is a nice photo I found on the internet of my office building. It actually is the sister tower to my building. My tower is to the left of this one.

The photo was taken by a guy who also has a blog on Blogger. His blog contains alot of great pictures of Bangalore. He has a great photo eye. I don't personally know him, but here is his blog: Bangalore Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment