Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Halloween 2006
Tonight was a blast! We all dressed up and went out trick-or-treating. For those who hadn't heard, we had a family theme. Jeremy and I were banana trees, Sawyer was a banana and Caleb was a monkey. We had a ton of fun. Caleb walked the whole way and really had a good time. He was polite and said "trick or treating" at every house and said thank-you each time. It was actually fun for everyone. No two year old fits or anything. Sawyer was such a good sport about his costume. even the obnoxious home-made banana hat. He gets major points for that. And don't let me leave out Jeremy. He gets nominated for Dad of the year for not only wearing a whacky home made costume, but for carrying around our 22 pound banana.
The Winslow Family came with us which made it even more fun. And even the adults in their family dressed up. Misery loves company. Not that we were really miserable, but we did look silly. Tasha and Francine were flowers, Isabelle was a bumble bee,Zachary was a pirate, Stephen was a cowboy and Andrew was a nurse. Tasha's nurse Christine even got dressed as a gypsie. We took the neighborhood by storm.
Can't wait for next year.
Hope everyone is well.

3 comments:
Everyone looks great - your theme was an excellent idea. Boys (and parents) were adorable. What a nice night it was weatherwise, too.
What a great idea! You all look like you had such a fun time...and YES Jeremy does deserve father-of-the-year! The Carr/Winslow contingent deserves a big BOO-YAH!
Well I've been a Monkeys uncle and now I'm a Monkeys Nana and a banana's Nana. ( try saying that three times). Better you than me Jeremy,I don't think I could have lugged that banana even half the distance.
Post a Comment