Monday, August 27, 2007

Home ...

Well, the whole family is finally home. Audrey had a bit of jaundice and had to stay an extra day and a half at the hospital. They had to put her under the lights to burn off the extra bilirubin. She has to go back Monday morning to make sure he levels are still down. It's hard work being a couple days old.

Here are two more sets of photos to keep you all entertained for a day or so.

Michelle's Pics
Audrey - Home

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love your pictures! It's been a long time, I hope we can get together again sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah & Jeremy (and the big brothers)! It occurred to me today that your baby should be here - so I just decided to check out your blog to see if there were any updates - and of course there are - you are so on the ball! She is a cutie! And another big baby! Congrats & Welcome Audrey! We look forward to meeting you!

Soufiane Houri said...

Congrats to the ever growing Carr family!