![]() |
| Orchard with Nana and Papa |
The boys spent the day with Nana and Papa on Friday. They visited a couple of apple orchards with mini petting zoos and went out to lunch. I think eveyone had a good time and by the length of naps, I think the boys really had a blast. Not to mention the fact that I got several hours as mother of one. And that was the true beauty.

2 comments:
Caleb and Sawyer, how nice that you have Nana and Papa close by to take you to such fun places. It was nice that Audrey and the Mommy was able to spend some one on one time.
Love and Prayers.......Grandma "D"
It's easy to tell when kids have had a good day. They have a dirty face. You can see that Caleb had a great day and mommy got a chocolate covered apple. All in all a great day.
Love,
nanamarian
Post a Comment