Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hold onto your Hats

OH my goodness. This has been a major project over the past several days. Like I have nothing better to do at 11:56PM. I have caught you up on our life in photos from March till this past week. And we've been busy. I did try to sort as much as possible into smaller albums. Hopefully that makes it easier for you. It would take you a week to sit and view all of the photos at once. Sorry I couldn't write more about each event, but I really got so behind. You will find that the albums go in order of oldest to newest as your scroll down. Comment often. We love to hear that people read our blog and view our photos.
More photos to come. We just haven't gotten the past two days of photos and events up yet.
Love everyone. Hope you and yours are doing well.
Love Sarah (even though it says Jeremy posting)

No comments: