![]() |
| fun with grandpa |
This was a fun day with Grandpa. He had to come by an put some finishing touches on the new dishwasher install and stayed for a bit after. Since he had some the first time Sawywer was thrilled at the idea he might use a hammer. And Sawyer was eager to help. So Grandpa took the kids outside to hammer into the dirt. I had some old golf tees for this kind of activity. We had used them at Caleb's birthday. After the kids had been banging them into the dirt and pulling them out, I was collecting them back into the bag. I noticed that several of them had writing on them. They said 'Mike and Lil Rooney'. How fun is that? antiques. I'll have to ask Nana the Great what the event was that they had them made up for. But I'm sure at the time she hadn't expected her great grandkids to use them to practice their hammering skills. It was a fun afternoon. The kids came in black from all the dirt, but it was worth it. Just look at those smiles.

No comments:
Post a Comment