![]() |
| apple a day |
Let me set the scene. We had just walked through the door and I was still putting shoes and jackets away. I heard the fridge door and headed in to find Sawyer. Who immediately ratted ot his accomplice... RaRa (Audrey). Who I could hear pitter pattering down the hallway. When I found her, she had stolen a softball sized baking apple and was chowing down with her 4 little teeth while running. She had no interest in giving it up so I put her in her chair and told Sawyer who now wanted his own to get up into his chair. This was a 'sharing apple'. Well, when you get to the video you will see that some have a harder time with sharing than others. Every time I took the apple from Audrey to share with Sawyer, she went hysterical. Real tears and all. And Sawyer was such a good sport he was getting indigestion from trying to get a bite so fast and get the apple back to her tray. He even says thank you in sign language at one point. He's so sweet. Which immediately shut her up. She's a riot. This was so priceless I had to get it on video.

1 comment:
This has to be seen on "funniest videos".
Love and Prayers.......Grandma "D"
Post a Comment