Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wet day at the zoo.

zoo with nana


Although wet, it was a great day for the zoo. Nana and I took the kids to the zoo for the day and Daddy joined us for lunch. At times it was pouring, but we stuck it out and toured the whole place. This was our first time in the butterfly house and we loved it. There was a bat exhibit that completely freaked us out (by us, I mean me). There were tons of them sleeping under an overhang outside of the giraffe house. And a new batch of babies right in the center. There was a family sitting near by that fed into the story. Come to find out, they are fake. I bet those people are going to laugh about that for years, I'm sure they knew they were fake. I was had hook line and sinker.

No comments: