Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Coggshall Park

Coggshall park
Sep 1, 2006 - 29 Photos

Last week I took the boys to Coggshall Park. This is actually a park right on our street but this is the first time we've gone there this year. There are lots and lots of birds. From swans to Canadian geese to ducks and even seagulls. We thought we'd throw a slice or two of bread. We had no idea what we were in for. Once the first crumb was tossed the gulls alerted everyone else and we were swamped. Ever see the movie Birds? Scary. I don't think Caleb knew anything different but I hightailed it out of there. The Canadian Geese are fearless and they hiss. So we moved to another area and had some better luck. It was crazy.
There are also some giant rocks and trees to climb on. Caleb really likes to climb and explore. So we spent a bit of time on the rocks before heading home.
There are also a few odds and ends photos in this batch. Kiddos.

No comments: