September so far has been lots of fun. We're really enjoying the end of summer. We went to the Sterling Fair over the weekend with Michelle and Glenn and the kids had a blast. We all did. A real New England fair with animals, games and fried food. We also have some photos of the boys reading and playing in the playroom. Sawyer has learned to sit up all on his own. And is much happier for it. He has never liked laying down, so this is a whole new independence for him. He is really growing up so fast. Right before our eyes.
We hope you enjoy these boys as much as we do. And the beauty is that you don't have to enjoy them at 3AM. See how easy you have it.
Please don't forget to leave comments so that we can actually see that people look at the site. We'd love to hear from you.

4 comments:
Don't worry. I look all the time, but I'm shy about comments. :)
I'm always on the site but like Jen I don't always comment.
Nana Marian
I always check up on "the boys"... and like the others just don't leave comments.
Sorry I don't comment but I usually just have time to take a quick look at the new pics. I love to see what the kids are up to so please keep posting new ones.
L.Karen
Post a Comment