Caleb Dale, Sawyer Michael, Audrey Lillian
Welcome Audrey! You are going to get a lot of loving. Love and Prayers....Grandma Duraine
Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl!Love Karen and Roger
Congratulations! Wow you have a girl! She is a very cute baby! Sara
I will now start my gun and knife collection so I can scare away all potential boys from dating her.CUG
Congratulations Jeremy and Sarah.Hope to spend some time with the kids soon. She is a beautiful baby.Love, Grandma from Alabama
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Welcome Audrey! You are going to get a lot of loving.
Love and Prayers....Grandma Duraine
Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl!
Love Karen and Roger
Congratulations! Wow you have a girl! She is a very cute baby!
Sara
I will now start my gun and knife collection so I can scare away all potential boys from dating her.
CUG
Congratulations Jeremy and Sarah.
Hope to spend some time with the kids soon. She is a beautiful baby.
Love, Grandma from Alabama
Post a Comment