![]() |
| February pics |
Wow! Barely into March and February photos making it to the web. So, there is no sleep for the weary, but the photos shall be disseminated. There are more than 10 new albums for you to view, so pace yourselves. I don't want anyone getting fired for spending hours and hours ogling at our little wonders. Highlights of this album are a little this and a little that. You'll see Audrey in the new winter hat Auntie Jenny knitted for her. She loves to pull it off and eat it, now. There's Sawyer with a blue fruit rollup. It's pretty nasty, but the food pictures are few and far between these days. You have to capture the moments of life as they happen. For Sawyer, those moments are measured in food. Caleb throwing some kind of cryptic gang signs following a great fruit smoothie. Sawyer in a strainer, simple joys. Sawyer and his play dough bhindi impression (the indian dot). And many, many more day to day joys caught on tape.
Hope everyone is doing well. Leave comments so we know that you actully check in now and then. We never really know who comes by, but it is great to hear from you.

1 comment:
Sarah, I love your pictures but I've always wanted to ask...how the HECK do you keep your house so clean?! Seriously, I feel like I need a machete to get from one end of my house to the other most days...ha ha ha
Post a Comment