![]() |
| caleb's 4 |
Today was Caleb's 4th birthday. We had a construction party and it was a total blast. We did lots of planning and had all sorts of activities and decorations. We had caution tape and 'road signs'. I made a Digger cake and we played construction games. There was a 'nail it' station with Styrofoam packing and golf tees, a 'paint it' station with edible pudding finger paint, and there were kids tool belts for them to personalize. There was a demolition area where they used a 'wrecking ball' to knock down a tower of boxes. The older kids tried to knock them down in order and the little ones just knocked them down. We had a kiddie pool of bubbles and assorted bubble guns. Since it was 94 degrees and humid as anything we finished the day with water balloons and sprinkler games. It was a blast.
After the chaos, Jen and John came by with their newborn Caroline. She is so precious and tiny. Gotta love her.

2 comments:
Hope you had a happy birthday, Caleb! :)
What a neat party. I wish that I could have been there. The sprinkler looked most appealing.
I love your cake, Caleb.
I can see that you all had a good time.
Love and Prayers.........Grandma "D"
Post a Comment