![]() |
| camp out/in |
CUG called last Saturday to see if Caleb and Sawyer wanted to try a campout in a real tent in the back yard. We had our doubts, but Caleb wanted to give it a try. So, Glenn set up the tent and Caleb said very matter-of-fact, I think I'll sleep in my bed. So Glenn took it in stride and said, maybe we could set up the giraffe tent in your rooom and sleep in that, and again Caleb said, I think I'll sleep in my bed. So in the end all the boys played dominoes in the tent and used all of their camping gear, then came inside to sleep. Caleb slept in the giraffe tent, Glenn slept on the floor, and Sawyer slept in his crib. As usual, Caleb was the last one up at night and the first one up in the morning. That was the best part for me. CUG saved us for an extra 45 minutes. Then Michelle came back for breakfast (she wasn't interested in the whole campout thing, not sure why). We burned about 2 1/2 batches of pancakes and enjoyed good company. FUN stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment